To Our Valued Colleagues:

The Maryland Assessment Group (MAG) is excited to announce our decision to deliver an in-person conference to Maryland educators on November 17 – 19, 2021, in Ocean City. Join us in celebrating MAG's return and 35th anniversary!

In partnering with MSDE, educational leaders, local school districts, and vendors, MAG promises to provide professional development sessions on a wide variety of Educational topics facing public schools as we recover from a worldwide pandemic. Now, more than ever is the time to be focused on student achievement and measures of academic success!

New this year, MAG and MSDE intend to expand professional learning for participants by providing a year-long professional learning community for educators that focus on the formative assessment process. The initial "kickoff" event for this PLC will be during the MAG conference and will continue throughout the 2021-2022 school year. In addition to the one MSDE professional development credit conference attendees receive, additional credit can be earned for attending the MSDE backed training on The Corwin Institutes' "Virtual Success Criteria Playbook."


The Maryland Assessment Groups' Board of Directors

Maryland Assessment Group, Logo

Phone Icon

(410) 790-2259

info@magonline

Follow

35 years

LinkedIn Twitter Icon

Participant Registration


MAG 2021

Maryland Assessment Group Fall Conference

"Getting Back on Track"

Join In partnering with MSDE, educational leaders, local school districts, and vendors, MAG promises to provide professional development sessions on a wide variety of educational topics facing public schools as we recover from a world-wide pandemic. Now, more than ever, is the time to be focused on student achievement and measures of academic success!

New this year, MAG and MSDE will expand professional learning for participants by providing a year-long Professional Learning Community (PLC) Pathway for educators that focuses on the formative assessment process. This PLC Pathway, The Success Criteria Playbook, kicks off on Thursday with a full day of in-person learning during the MAG conference and will continue throughout the 2021-2022 school year with monthly virtual sessions. Registration for this Pathway includes the text book, The Success Criteria Playbook, A Hands-On Guide to Making Learning Visible and Measurable. In addition to the one MSDE professional development credit all conference attendees receive; additional credit can be earned for attending this MSDE backed training.

PLC Pathway Syllabus
PLC Pathway Flyer

The Conference runs from 3:30 PM, Wednesday, November 17th through 12:30 PM, Friday, November 19th. The following are included in the conference registration fees:
MAG Conference with PLC Pathway Registration $285.00
MAG Conference with PLC Pathway Registration Team of 4 or More $275.00
MAG Conference Individual Registration $210.00
MAG Conference Registration Team of 4 or More $200.00
MAG Conference Presenter Registration (must include title of presentation) $185.00
MAG Conference Registration - Thursday Only (incl. breakfast and lunch) $165.00

Earn up to 3 CPD Credits (Sessions + Pathway)
- Keynote sessions
- Over 15 Maryland State Department of Education presentation
- Five robust meals including our signature seafood dinner
- Vendor displays and exhibitions including two social networking events

To Register as an individual For 2021 MAG Conference
Click Here

TO REGISTER as a group FOR 2021 MAG CONFERENCE
CLICK HERE

Maryland Assessment Group 2021
Conference Nov 17th, 2021 to Nov 19th, 2021
Clarion Resort Hotel and Conference Center


MAG2019

Registration and Cancellation Policies

The MAG Fall Conference registration opens in April. A discounted “early-bird” registration rate available to all who register in advance.  Discounted group rates apply for groups of four or more; certain other discounts apply to conference presenters, CEASOM board members, and student teachers.

Participants may register using the MAG online registration site until the week before the conference. After that date, walk-in registration is permitted.

Participants who cancel their registration within thirty (30) days but not less than ten (10) days of the event receive a refund minus an administration fee. No refund will be given to any participant canceling ten (10) days or less before the event.

Where Does My Registration Fee Go?

Approximately 80% of the registration fees collected for MAG 2019 will go to the costs associated with building the conference being held. The remaining 20% helps pay office and administrative expenses.

The fees associated with the MAG Pre-conference (offered the morning and afternoon on the first day of the conference) fund the speakers and other amenities related to the Pre-Conference.